This user agreement governs the use of kaijawear.f online service. Kaija Wear is owned by OTUS ateljee, VAT: FI26509526. Service Provider holds the rights of the contents of the Service. Service Provider also reserves the right to alter the content of the Service (including this agreement) without notifying the User. To make an order you have to 18 years.
Select your goods and add to shopping basket. The User is responsible for following the terms of this agreement. Servive Provider is responsible for the proper handling of the information given by the User and for protecting the User's privacy.
Prices and Delivery costs
The price of the product is the Euro (EUR). Delivery costs will be added to the final price. Delivery costs will depend on the method of delivery, the country of the recipient and the weight. The delivery costs will be shown in the Service before the order is finished. When selling and shipping products within the EU, the displayed prices include the value added tax (VAT) determined by Finnish legislation. When selling and shipping products outside the EU, the recipient of the product is responsible for local taxes, toll fees and other such payments.
- Web bank payments: Nordea, Osuuspankki, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Aktia, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken and S-Pankki – Billing- and part payment services: Walley, OP Lasku ja Jousto
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard ja American Express
- Mobile payments: MobilePay, Pivo, Siirto ja Apple Pay
Estimated delivery time is 5-7 working days (Mo-Fri). And 7-14 working days if the product is made from order. Custom handling in the receiving end is not included in the delivery time estimates. The Service Provider is not accountable for delays or indirect damages caused by delays due to force majeure.
Returns and cancellation
The consumer has the right, granted by the Finnish consumer protection legislation, to cancel his order by notifying the Service Provider via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within fourteen (14) days of receiving the order. Attach The terms of returns are that:
- The order has been cancelled according to the terms of the trade agreement by notifying the Service Provider via email of it within 14 days after receiving the product.
- The product has not been used.
- The product is in the condition it was when received, and all parts belonging to the product are included.
- The product is packed in its original package and package has not been opened.
The product must be returned immediately after cancelling the order. The client is responsible for costs of the return and transport risks. Address for return: Kaija Wear, Jousimiehentie 10 G 57, 00740 Helsinki, tel: +358 445095615.
Unredeemed package is not same as returned or cancelled order and without notifying the provider is charged 10€.
Other problems and issues
The customer should notify the Service Provider via e-mail of defective products or products damaged during shipment within 24 hours of receiving the product.